$85.71 - $95.23 hourly
- Responsible for ensuring timely, creative and accurate dissemination of proprietary research and information.
- Create a variety of content including long-form, blog posts, social media copy, and more, ensuring quality, accuracy and effective storytelling that aligns with corporate messaging.
- Help sharpen and own the client’s tone and voice.
- Ability to translate complex behavioral science concepts into clear and accessible content and tactical tips, work cross-functionally, and write for a business audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent training preferred.
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience writing about behavioral science or the workplace and for a business audience required.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $85.71 – $95.2 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.