$27 - $40/hr, depending on experience
**This position will be flex/hybrid. W2, authorized candidates must be in the Morris Plains, NJ office at least 2x/week. Must be able to commute to the Morris Plains office to be considered.**
Our large Fortune 100 client is seeking a Product Management Senior Analyst to join their team to provide support during a busy time. In this Consultant role, you will deliver professional activities in the Product Management job family.
What You Will Do:
- Provides basic support for product activities through their lifecycle.
- You will support commercial insurance product filings, along with the creation of state specific required policies and certificates.
- You will manage the increasing volume of state insurance regulations by tracking mechanism and product guardrails.
- You will collaborate with account, legal, clinical and regulatory teams to accomplish these tasks
What You Will Bring:
- 5+ years of Project, product and data management experience preferred
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) required
- Skillset: Analytical, highly organized, motivated to successfully meet deadlines, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage work load and meet project deadlines
- Quick Learner
- Ability to priortize and continuously meet deadlines
- Previous experience working in remote/hybrid environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with concentration in Data Analytics or Technology highly preferred. Degree is preferred but can be substituted with the appropriate experience and skillsets
- Candidates must have a high-speed and reliable internet connection when working from home, as well as a quiet and private working environment.
- EXCELLENT INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- ANALYTICAL INSIGHTS
- EXCELLENT PC SKILLS
Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug test, background check and employment/education verification prior to starting.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with employer match and immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Sick Time
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks