180,000 - $210,000
VP of Marketing
Our client is a leader in the applicant screening industry, pioneering innovative technology that delivers accurate and timely results. Their success is driven by a diverse team of collaborative professionals who are dedicated to the work we deliver.
They are currently seeking a Vice President of Marketing to spearhead the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives across the company. This includes activities such as brand development, increasing brand awareness, sales enablement, and supporting lead generation to drive sales and enhance market share. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on leader, serving as the administrator, liaison, and point of contact for the department. The VP of Marketing must have work experience in a human capital management organization. This role is flexible and can be performed remotely or on-site with occasional travel to meetings, conferences, etc.
- Develop and own the Marketing department’s roadmap and strategic initiatives.
- Lead the creation of an integrated marketing plan to build and maintain customer loyalty while consistently acquiring new, high-quality business leads.
- Execute a multi-channel marketing strategy (social, print, email, SEO, etc.).
- Formulate brand-specific content strategies for each line of business to drive awareness, consideration, purchase, and retention, supporting performance marketing goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and conversation drivers in the public domain.
- Supervise and build a high-performing team.
- Manage CRM data maintenance and the logistics of scheduling tradeshows, conferences, and events.
- Provide design support to internal managers or Sales Executives.
- Hands-on experience with developing and executing customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading brand marketing and demand generation efforts.
- Ability to develop long-term plans and programs and evaluate performance.
- Ability to adapt practices and techniques to the special requirements of senior management and evolving business demands.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees, and clients/prospects.
- Strong presentation skills, both oral and written.
Education & Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five (5) years of leadership experience within a business-to-business organization. Work experience in the human capital management market is a prerequisite and must have.
Our client offers a comprehensive suite of benefits, an environmentally friendly workplace, and flexible scheduling to assist employees in managing their lives outside of work.
- Annual Bonus Program
- 401K plan with a generous company match
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage with spouse/family coverage options
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary insurance coverage plans (life, disability, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress code
- Employee referral bonus program
All candidates are subject to a drug test and a background screening.
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance