Location: Remote, USA
Type: Contract, Ongoing
Hours: Full-time (M-F: 9-5pm Any time zones)
As a UX Engineer, you will have excellent UX/UI background with a solid experience in front-end web development. You will be building & updating our client’s portfolio of 16+ websites in Drupal.
- Conduct basic image retouching for web content.
- Design and implement UX/UI enhancements for websites.
- Create custom themes in Drupal, with your knowledge of UX/UI
- Work collaboratively on UX design with internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and develop animated web banners using CSS animation.
- Utilize Acquia Site Studio for UI development and customization.
- Troubleshoot and identify bugs using Inspector Tools, providing detailed bug reports for developers.
- 4+ years of UX/UI experience in designing AND building websites.
- Hands-on experience in web development with HTML & CSS
- SVG and Vector Art
- Git and GitHub
- UX for Web (Sitemaps and Design Systems)
- Web Design (Mobile First)
- Web Banner Design
- CMS development
Good to Have:
- Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Eleventy (Static Site Generator)
- Drupal Development
- Motion Design (animated web banners)