Temp to Perm
$ 33.65 to $38.46 an hour
We are looking for a Project Manager for our manufacturing client. Our client is looking for someone who can build processes from the ground up, can wear many hats, and can problem-solve like the best of them. This is a remote position. The company is based on the East Coast. Working hours mainly East Coast (9-5 pm). Must be available for some earlier meetings (8 am ET), as needed. The role is targeted to start the middle of December.
- Develop from the ground up, and implement the marketing, planning, and execution process from project requests to launch.
- Act as project management lead ensuring that support is resourced appropriately and tracked to preserve all important dates for go-to-market and launches.
- Create a master view of all marketing activities and own the marketing calendars (i.e. brand launches, events, campaigns)
- Support the administrative tasks that ensure progression in all facets of the marketing team.
- Define strategic objectives, assemble plans, track progress, and drive execution of key projects and programs for client’s omnichannel initiatives including but not limited to brand marketing, digital marketing, site experience, and retail.
- Secure alignment with key stakeholders on positioning, strategies, and program goals before kickoffs with cross-functional teams
- Manage and control project work by owning kickoffs, outlining deliverables, sequencing & tracking work progress, and identifying/maintaining timelines.
- Drive execution of multiple workstreams simultaneously while communicating timely project updates, issues, and risks
- Resolve project obstacles, priority conflicts, and resource allocation to keep overall operations running at high performance.
- Coordinate and conduct project hindsight analysis to help teams continuously improve their practice.
- Track the success of any given initiative in marketing, serving as administrative support for all strategic marketing planning.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships that pertain to Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant “start-up” work experience is a major plus.
- 3+ years working in project management, marketing, or creative services management roles.
- Experience building timelines and managing creative development and production schedules.
- Excellent communicator, with proven ability to influence and move groups to action.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective execution of day-to-day operations and project execution
- Comfortable presenting to internal teams, virtually and in person
- Experience and knowledge or interest in Marketing, Retail, DTC, Amazon, and CPG preferred.
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as Basecamp, Asana, Monday, Trello, or others
- Excellent organizational, planning, and time management skills with an ability to prioritize multiple/competing projects and assignments while maintaining accuracy.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $33.65 to $38.46 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.