Our client in the Beauty space is seeking a Junior Designer to join their team.
This person will contribute to entire cycle of product launch. From product conceptualization to final go-to market campaign.
Be a part of brand equity study, brainstorming, creation renderings to honing on an activation style guide and release activation asset packs.
We establish and implement the creative vision vfor the portfolio brands through equity brand book, packaging concepts to local activations needs.
Always ensuring that brand identity is maintained. Junior designer should have love for design, branding, image making, content creations and
enthusiastic for beauty, hair, culture and be able to contribute to visionary strategic discussions.
• College degree (BFA, BA, or AAS) in visual arts or other creative fields preferred. High school diploma required.
• 3+ years creative or related field experience, preferably with beauty industry.
• Proven experience in creative design for global brands required
• Proven experience in creating a consistent and comprehensive brand expression across multiple platforms required. Experience in print, digital and displays is a plus.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative suite (MAC-based)
• Exceptional craftsmanship skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written/oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse international internal and external contacts
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Eager to learn and develop skill on the creative process, printing, packaging production and photoshoot
• Knowledge of the fashion and beauty business preferred
• Previous experience creating assets for packaging, e-commerce and prints
• Hybrid work schedule: 3 days in New York Office
– they do everything, including creative concepting.
– Types of work they do: promo displays (not perm merch), holiday promo packaging, packaging updates/simple adaptations
– someone hungry, eager to learn, creative
– passionate about D&I