$32 - $36/hr MAX
Our client – HQ’d in Manhattan Beach CA is seeking a mid-level Creative Project Manager for a temp-to-hire role.
This role will be *onsite* in Manhattan Beach, M-F (hours are 9am -6pm PST).
This role supports the Global Advertising Department which focuses on Creative for in-store experiences/signage, OOH, Billboards as well as some ad-hoc marketing materials (mailers etc.)
This is a fast-paced environment – the person in the role will be supporting a variety of projects end-to-end.
Ideal candidate experience:
- 2-4 years experience working in Advertising/Print, retail knowledge is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of working with Creative teams, Designers/Production Artists, internal and external stakeholders.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe CS, specifically Acrobat.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with a high volume workload.
- Experience working in Project Management Software, MSTeams, Excel
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills & understanding of priorities and workload – experience receiving and assigning job requests is required.
****Only candidates open to fully onsite will be considered****
An American multinational footwear company. Headquartered in Manhattan Beach, California,