This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from an amazing team of community and marketing experts and work with an innovative, supportive, and thriving community!
- Engage with our community on our online community platform and Slack.
- Create internal content incorporating data-driven analysis and recommendations.
- Develop and enforce community guidelines
- Help manage the gamification program, from troubleshooting issues to developing new engagement initiatives.
- Help manage our online leader ambassador program
- Managing service desk requests, juggling a lot of projects, managing requests on slacks, and being available for community leaders who need support.
- Posting in the community for engagement initiatives, and managing gamification programs (creating missions and testing missions for users).
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a clear, enthusiastic, and effective written communicator
- Able to independently manage priorities, and deliver against deadlines.
- Independent, proactive, and creative thinker
- Able to organize, prioritize, and juggle tasks effectively
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Online community management experience a huge plus
- Experience with Lithium/Khoros or other community software, Trello, Confluence,Jira, Slack, Bunchball/Nitro, and Excel are a plus but not a requirement
- Community platform experience
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multitask
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $34.28 to $38.09 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.