We are looking for a deadline- and detail-oriented Associate Marketing Manager to join our Creative Operations team. This person will be a self-motivated problem solver with solid analytical capabilities and a comprehensive understanding of quality assurance best practices across digital channels.
This role is crucial in contributing to our client’s success by supporting and assisting in developing and implementing marketing plans and programs for promotions, brand initiatives, and product categories. The successful candidate will bring progressive experience in product or brand management and project management expertise spanning 2-3 years.
As an Associate Marketing Manager, Creative Operations, you will…
- Be passionate about data quality and delivering top tier digital experiences for our customers
- Drive quick resolution of issues through complex data analysis
- Be well-versed in QA principles and processes
- Manage projects in a fast-paced remote work environment
- Be part of a highly collaborative cross functional team launching seasonal promotions
We’d love to hear from people with:
- 4+ years of progressive experience in product or brand management
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- 2+ years of experience leading quality assurance processes
- Technology Requirements:
- Microsoft Suite (Excel/SmartSheets)
- Project management software (Jira)
- Knowledge of relational databases for cross-referencing programs
- QA Testing
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solving skills
- E-commerce experience
- Working with large sets of data
- Calendar management and complex scheduling
- Gathering feedback
- Tenacity and deadline adherence
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with digital publishing
Top Candidate Skills (Years of Experience):
- QA experience (People facing, digital content) – 2+
- Process improvement – 2+
- Microsoft Suite – 2+
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $38 to $43. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan.
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call thsir employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM