$60-$70 / per hour
This position is hybrid in NYC.
No C2C, only W2
This is more of a business side and process change management role, not heavy IT.
Must have Business Side Change Management experience.
This role will work on a large data privacy project. Having Data privacy experience is preferred.
The Change Manager is responsible for leading and coordinating the organization’s change management efforts. This includes developing and implementing change management plans, managing stakeholders, and communicating effectively with all levels of the organization. The Change Manager will also be responsible for evaluating the impact of change and identifying and managing any resistance to change.
- Develop and implement change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives.
- Evaluate the impact of planned organizational change.
- Identify risks and develop risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change.
- Lead change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Support development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Provide coaching and training to employees at all levels.
- Define success metrics and measure performance against these.
- Provide reporting and other updates to management and project teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, project management, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in change management.
Proven ability to lead and coordinate change management efforts.
- Must be a self starter, proactive to setup meetings, find information and create deliverables.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Measurement and analysis
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $60 to $70 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Founded in 1823, this client operates one of the world’s largest energy delivery systems, and provides electric, gas, and steam services for 10 million people in the Greater New York region. You read that right, 10 million! With the goal of providing cleaner and more efficient energy choices, they are always looking toward the future and exploring innovating ways to take advantage of developing technologies that better serve consumer needs. As a leader in the industry, they listen to consumer needs and are working to provide more control over when and how power is used. Innovative and creative? We love that!
The company culture? Award winning! Our client fosters an empowering and inclusive workplace culture with over 15,000 employees who make all the difference in the company. Our client has received top accolades for their continued diversity efforts and unique opportunities for women in the field. Each opportunity with this client is exciting, while they are already amazing, your digital expertise can help make them extraordinary! Your creative passion, fresh perspectives, and commitment to learning will help drive a seamless customer experience. You will gain new skills (and perfect your current ones), partner with some of the worlds smartest individuals, expand your portfolio and update your resume for the next opportunity. Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM