$40/hr - $49/hr
This is a hybrid role in Vancouver.
Pay Range: $40/hr – $49/hr
The developers of a AAA franchise are looking for a dynamic and organized Associate Producer with a passion for game development.
- Organize and track work across multiple disciplines and collaborators
- Run meetings, note take and update teams on action points
- Provide regular status updates, prepare reports and update stakeholders on progress
- Administer project related processes internal and external to the team, such as running scrums, ensuring tickets are updated, and following up on blockers.
- Handle formal and informal organizational communication with stakeholders
- Assist producers in milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Communicate goals to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high-quality level
- Coordinate both internal and outsourced development teams
- Excellent organization, communication, and presentation skills
- 1+ year Project Management or Production experience, ideally on console products
- Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.)
- A good understanding of the game development cycle with an understanding of the creative process and its impact on business needs
- Experience with JIRA, Hansoft or other project management software is a plus
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $40/hr – $49/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Aquent: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Aquent, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/