$30.49 to $33.88 Hourly
Our client is looking for a talented, customer-focused graphic designer to join their Strategic Account Services team for a 6 month contract, part time (20 hour per week).
**This role is open to local talent in Austin, TX – ideally open to hybrid**
The ideal candidate will have the ability to deliver print and web ready designs based on existing style guides and Brand guidelines in a fast-paced production environment. This position requires strong organizational skills, web expertise, intrinsic design ability, typographic skills, and acute attention to detail. The ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with key stakeholders is essential.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include design work, design reviews, email and Slack communication, and asset management.
**Portfolio of work is REQUIRED**
- Designing strongly branded promotional graphics – Design deliverables include presentation decks, infographics, email templates, web pages, and other common marketing assets.
- Designing employment collateral and templates
- Optimizing digital images for download efficiency
- Developing clean and effective graphic templates and style guides
- Fulfilling multiple project requests while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines
- 5+ years experience working on marketing collateral in a print and web production environment
- Deep knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Illustrator and Dreamweaver/HTML/CSS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- **Knowledge of Flash, ActionScript a plus**
- **Customer profiling experience a plus**
- **Illustration skills a plus**
- BA/BS in Design or equivalent