$50 - $58 per hour
Our prominent consumer health client is looking for a stellar Design Project Manager (Spatial Design) to join their team for a hybrid role in New York City! This is a full time, contract to hire role
You will manage key projects, ensuring timely delivery on time, within budget, and within scope. You will engage with project teams to identify and address critical path or roadblock issues, developing mitigation plans seamlessly and proactively.
- Works Under Corporate Brand
- Reports to Senior Manager, Design Operations
- 5 – 7 Years of Exp.
- Project Management tools (Wrike, Workfront, Asana, Monday, etc)
- Has worked in Agile methodology
- Relevant/Related Roles – Brand / Creative Project Manager, Design Project Manager, Design Program Manager
- Relevant Previous Agencies, Firms or Businesses (where may they have worked, what other companies have this type of employee)
- Design agencies, consultancies who have worked on workplace design i.e Gensler, Interior Architects, Smallwood, MKDA, MMoser.
- Nice to haves – Construction, Architecture, Workplace Design firms (familiar with language and systems of workplace – floor plans, signage/way finding, facilities)
- Manage timeline and delivery of Corporate Workplace & Signage Guidelines and Toolkits
- Manage timeline and delivery of Corporate Workplace & Signage Templates
- Manage timeline and delivery of Workplace Creative Assets (icons, illustrations, fonts, colors, DBAs, sonic branding, digital branding, motion graphics)
- Manage timeline and delivery with freelance and agency partners
- Work with cross-functional Monthly 12/31/24 teams to plan and manage several moderate scale, high-priority projects
- Guide and facilitate project teams through the Design project workflow process and ensure that activities are properly completed for each assigned milestone
- Push project status summaries up to Design Leadership, so they are aware of portfolio and/or segment health
- Support project team in ensuring that project information (such as scope, goals, resource analyses) are properly documented and archived in the portfolio database
- Foster strong positive relationships with peer groups and key stakeholders within Design and external partners
- Share and learn best practices within Design to help improve project team effectiveness and efficiency
- Maintain portfolio management database for data completeness and accuracy
- Analyze portfolio data to create reports and dashboards for your segment
Our client realizes the extraordinary power of everyday care. With over a century of heritage and rooted in science, they are home to iconic brands that you already know and love. Science is their passion; care is their talent. Their global team of 22,000 diverse and brilliant people is passionate about insights, innovation, and delivering the best products to their customers. With expertise and empathy, being part of their company means having the power to impact the lives of millions of people every day. They put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science, and solve with courage.