$70-78 per hour DOE
One of Aquent’s leading Tech clients is looking for a Strategy and Business Operations manager. The main function of the strategy and business operations manager is to drive strategy, growth, and owning projects from inception to execution and delivery
– Take ownership of projects from start to delivery to ensure strategies are creative and offer high quality and impactful recommendations.
– Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
– Partner with product and go-to-market teams to support the delivery of strategic recommendations and analyses.
– Build financial and analytical models to identify measurable insights and developer recommendations to influence and drive consensus across functional leaders..
– Define appropriate goals to track progress against strategic objectives.
– Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
– Ability to apply financial and mathematical principles to work as needed.
– Proficiency in financial modelling and building revenue and cost drivers.
– Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
– Bachelor’s degree in business management, economics, finance, human resources or relevant field required.
– 8-10 years related experience required