$25/hr - $33/hr
This is a hybrid role in Vancouver.
Pay Range: $25/hr – $33/hr
The Development Support team member works with development teams to provide early testing, documentation creation (eg. test cases and test briefs, QA Confluence pages), and handles basically anything that could potentially keep a Core QA team member out of the game. They provide feedback to the QA Leads on the health of their area/feature(s) and to the development team on the testing of their area/feature(s). They are the primary contact for our QA team, fielding design questions from Core QA and are the initial development teams first point of contact for asks on the status of testing, or to adjust the testing Core QA needs to complete.
- Multiple development cycles experience (ideally from preproduction to post launch)
- Experience writing testing instructions or briefs.
- Experience estimating testing efforts.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and develop/refine skills.
- Strong documentation and organization skills.
- Strong communication skills, comfortable interfacing with QA and Production teams.
- Unreal Engine experience
- Jira, Confluence and SharePoint experience
- Strong adaptable teaching skills (teaching to lots of different types of learners)
- Highly experiencedfamiliar with 1st3rd person shooters
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $25/hr – $33/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Aquent: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Aquent, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/