Temp to Perm
Are you a detail-oriented, process-driven Production Designer with experience creating templated designs like emails? Do you have experience with digital asset management libraries and, better yet, have also worked in a heavily regulated industry? We have a small, nimble, and highly organized production design team supporting one of the world’s largest and most visible pharma companies, and it might just be a great match for you!
Aquent’s US Content Automation team is responsible for creating compliant promotional advertising/promotional materials for our client in the pharmaceutical industry. Our client has implemented a modular content development tool focused on the reuse of modular content through multiple digital channels (e-mail, alerts, ipad and banner ads). The Digital Production Designer is responsible for the production of the channel tactics using our client’s modular content tool, ensuring branding and guidelines are maintained according to system standards. This role is a unique blend of both technical and design specialties that will be called upon to build deliverables, apply corrections/edits from editorial and Medical and Legal review, and prepare files for release.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
• Creation of templated modular content deliverables in a deadline-driven environment
• Collaboration with Aquent and other team members to ensure files and images are consistent with business expectations; and to resolve any errors around produced output for Medical and Legal review.
• Work closely with brand teams and creative agencies to ensure that accurate and compliant content is used in promotional materials.
Additional Skills and Experience Needed:
- Experience creating templated designs is required.
- Experience supporting pharma or another highly regulated industry
- Experience producing a high volume of production design in a large corporate or agency environment is required.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management tools (DAMs) is a plus.
- Experience with modular content is desired.
- 5+ years Graphic and/or Digital Marketing Design experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Microsoft Office is required. HTML experience desired.
Compensation Range: $78 – 85k
The range provided is our reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location.
Aquent Studios is a global creative studio that delivers scale, speed and efficiency to the world’s most recognized brands. We create the work that matters the most to them—work that has a real impact on their business. As an Aquent Studio team member, you’ll have the opportunity to engage with the largest and most influential companies in the world, solving design challenges and extending their brands across tactic types and platforms, including digital design, UI/UX, video, motion, content, print design, web development, and more. If you want to do work that matters in a collaborative setting that values ingenuity and personal growth, you have found the right place!