Our PR Firm Client, is looking to bring on a Project/Traffic Manager for ad hoc work on a part time basis.
Must be okay working on pushing projects in a 5pm-9pm PST time frame. Some flexibility!
In this role, you will help traffic manage a high volume of request that come through in addition to assisting with workplans, timelines and deliverables ensuring deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate must have strong organizational and time management skills, possess good internal communications skills and be a tenacious problem solver.
● Manage and oversee multiple projects and ensure projects are delivered on time.
● Determine all facets of the project are meetings the project briefs.
● Monitor and track the project and liase between the various teams.
● A minimum of 3 years of project management or traffic management experience, preferably in a fast-paced agency environment.
● Familiar in working Adobe CC, MSFT 360 and BOX
● Outstanding attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Exceptional organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
● Self-motivated, flexible, resilient, resourceful, quick, assertive, measured, calm, and collaborative.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $35 to $45 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.