Summary: The main function of a non-IT program manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other non-IT based project. NOAM Business hours: Project Manage transition project; Support business process development; Develop and Implement a Change Management and Communications Plan; Develop documentation for multiple stakeholder viewpoints, including a playbook for long-term resources; Train new long-term resources on processes and procedures; Train/assist stakeholders through transition period.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients.
• May recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 0-2 years’ experience required.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $35 to $40/HR. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.