$50/hr - $56/hr
This is a remote role.
Pay Range: $50/hr – $56/hr
The main function of a 3D Artist is to create designs, concepts and sample layouts based on design principles and concepts. A typical 3D Artist needs to have a high level of creativity and able to communicate their ideas to both internal and external clients. The ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task are required skills.
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design
- Prepare sketches or layouts to present to client
- Create charts and graphs from data given
- 5+ years experience required
- Creativity, verbal and written communication skills and ability to solve problems using their visual toolset
- Basic ability to utilize various forms of media, including web development, games, and apps
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design
- Previous experience using the computer to create layouts and generate new images
- Experience with Adobe publishing and graphics software
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $50/hr – $56/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.