$40/hr - $46/hr
This is a remote role.
Pay Range: $40/hr – $46/hr
The main function of a Content editor is to write content such as player-facing help articles and other materials. A typical content editor is responsible for writing, organizing, editing, and maintaining this content.
- Research, design, author and continuously update game-related content
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions
- Confer with lead to determine subject material to be developed for publication
- Create a wide range of high-quality documentation using clear and concise language
- Review and edit content provided by partners, players and the community
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience writing and publishing game-related content
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $42.18 – $46.87 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.