$39.78 - $44.21 Hourly
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Coordinator to play a crucial role in our new initiative, focusing on streamlining and scaling content creation processes. This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with content creators and work in a cross-functional B2B environment, engaging with internal and external marketers, SEO specialists, copywriters, and creatives to launch new content for our company’s web properties.
- Help facilitate the handoff of written content and visual assets between internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Track team and vendor performance through data and metrics; use data to identify trends, opportunities, and risks.
- Set project timelines and hold stakeholders accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Manage, track, and document our content launches as part of monthly business metrics newsletters and reports.
- Structure quarterly vendor business reviews as a strategic conversation on vendor performance and business opportunities.
- Track and manage all support cases opened for the translation management system vendor/s. Arrange a meeting with the vendor if requested by the internal team.
- 3+ years of Project Management Experience: Proven experience in managing content creation projects, from initiation to completion.
- 2+ years of Cross-Functional Team Collaboration: Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and processes, fostering collaboration and communication.
- 2+ years of Agile/Scrum Experience: Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies to enhance project efficiency.
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, combined with excellent organizational and interpersonal abilities.
- Data Reporting Proficiency: Proficient in creating reports using tools like Google Spreadsheets and Confluence to analyze and present project-related data.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, rapidly acquire new skills, and adapt to various technologies and techniques.
- Detail-oriented: A commitment to quality and precision, with a strong ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Familiarity with confluence and jira.
- Experience with copywriting & search engine optimization
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $39.78 to $44.21 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with a company match.