$70 to $130 hourly.
Our AAA Game Studio is looking for Game Engineers to join their team! Must have a strong background building and operating large scale build infrastructure. We’re looking for someone with strong communication skills and a self-driven approach to work. The ideal candidate understands AAA game development, enjoys collaborating with internal and external partners, and has a track record for delivering high quality infrastructure with a passion for operational excellence. A qualified applicant must have experience developing and maintaining large scale, reliable, secure build services and the tools needed to use them.
Fully Remote!!! Starts as a 1 year assignment with the potential to extend to three years!
- Responsible for our build infrastructure including ability to produce roadmap, estimate time and cost required to accomplish new features, improve automation, increase reliability and improve observability.
- Operate and maintain build infrastructure used across the games portfolio.
- Provide troubleshooting and timely resolution of system, network, and infrastructure problems.
- Be available for 24×7 on-call rotations
- 8+ years of professional experience in AAA scale Unreal Engine game development
- Automated CI/CD pipeline (e.g., Azure DevOps (preferred), Jenkins)
- Content Tools and Pipelines
- 4+ years experience with scripting languages (python, bash, ruby, etc.)
- 4+ years experience with compiled object oriented languages (C++, Go, C#, etc.)
- 4+ years experience administering Perforce source control systems
- 4+ years experience building infra on Azure or AWS
- Expertise in implementing automated unit and integration tests
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time efficiently.
- Deep understanding of Unreal Engine’s build pipeline and asset management systems
- Experience supporting Perforce based CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in working with non-engineering disciplines
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Experience with infrastructure tools like Kubernetes and Docker
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $70 to $130 hourly. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. If applicable add additional language: Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.