$40/hr - $45/hr
This is a remote role in Vancouver.
Pay Range: $40/hr – $45/hr
Work with a leader in the gaming industry! The Gaming Production Coordinator helps ensure the team is running smoothly. They are in daily contact with a multidisciplinary team composed of artists, designers, and engineers and works directly with the producers to drive features to completion.
- Support the production team to ensure the development team stays on schedule and deadlines are met
- Update daily reports to reflect progress and/or flag concerns
- Assist in milestone and sprint planning
- Assist in capacity plan updates and team onboarding
- Help ensure work is captured, organized and assigned correctly
- Effectively communicate goals, priorities, issues, and relevant information to the team
- Facilitate space planning for internal moves
- Set up build reviews, demos, playtests and team events
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $40/hr – $45/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include: https://aquent.com/talent/talent-benefits
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium
- And much more
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual’s associates or relatives.
We have a simple philosophy at Aquent: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Aquent, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn’t the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards!
LEARN MORE HERE: http://aquent.com/rewards/