$82 to $91 an hour
You must be able to commute into Cupertino, CA 3x a week to be considered for this position. Fully remote is NOT an option.
For this assignment with Aquent’s client, we are seeking a Senior Writer for immersive hands-on experiences. Projects include creating experience design, core concepts and content, scripts, digital assets, and copy for the various marketing touchpoints in-store and online. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and self-starter, who is comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment, can learn and adapt, share ideas and give tons of options, and operate with minimal supervision.
- Create strong campaign-driven work and concepts that can be seamlessly integrated into various mediums and touch points.
- Effectively present ideas and campaigns to get feedback on direction and to ensure the work is aligned with other activities.
- Work with creative team members to develop creative concepts that are strategically sound and creatively bold.
- Write copy in various touch points and mediums that is inspiring and keeping with the voice of the brand.
- Edit and proofread content for clarity, grammar, and accuracy.
- Turn raw notes, ideas, and material into finely crafted pieces of content.
- Familiar with new products, technology, solutions, and other related capabilities to create meaningful customer benefits.
- Flexible and adaptable to working on a broad range of projects in various disciplines.
- Learning and experience design is a plus
- 7-10+ years experience writing and creating brand content for creative industries, either client-side or agency-side, working on major brands.
- Experience with content planning, writing, and editing.
- Solid expertise in developing creative concepts and content from ideas to execution for a variety of campaigns and media, including advertising, retail, collateral, promotional materials, social, and digital.
- In-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process and able to effectively collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Strategists, and Producers to develop work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous about spelling and punctuation, extreme attention to detail.
- Create clear, compelling content that explains advanced ideas and technology in ways that are accessible to everyone.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying deadlines.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $82 to $91 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.