$60.14 to $66.82 Hourly
The eCommerce Project Manager is the owner of the brand’s content and user experience strategy from end to end across our quick-growing eCommerce channel, supporting the site experience director. They will be tasked with providing a “best in class” experience for our consumers leveraging data-driven insights, behavioral analytics, and industry best practices. This role will create an optimized plan to seamlessly guide users down the consumer journey funnel from acquisition to final conversion, removing any friction or blockers they may encounter along the way.
The ideal candidate is innovative, takes initiative, and has a strategic mindset. This person will have experience building and executing digital strategies to support business objectives. This role must partner cross-functionally with the brand’s direct-to-consumer leadership, marketing teams, the organization, and the product management team in order to effectively ensure that the brand’s vision is embodied within our site. This individual serves as a key subject matter expert regarding all website KPI’s, as well as industry benchmarks and customer expectations. This leader will play a large role in ensuring we are winning in the e-marketplace!
- Oversee end-to-end site experience and continuously seeking out opportunities to make digital experiencesvfriction-less for consumers and support evolving business objectives.
- Drive UX/UI excellence to increase conversion and engagement, synthesizing key learnings and insights from consumer site behavior to inform a feedback loop with Marketing, Education and Global partners.
- Analyze KPIs/customer journeys to monitor and maximize effectiveness/ROI of both existing features and services as well as new initiatives.
- Develop site personalization and segmentation strategies to drive consumer engagement and lifetime value.
- Innovate new storytelling concepts to more effectively serve up inspiration and create cohesive cross-category messaging.
- Champion a mobile-first mentality and ensure all platforms and common viewports are accounted for in the entire site experience.
- Build an on-site roadmap to support activations, events, and launches
- Partner with marketing and media teams to understand and align on plans and tactics to ensure consistent onsite experience.
- Partner with the team to implement user & A/B testing to help constantly evolve and optimize the user experience.
- Support SEO optimization by boosting content that can be indexed, improving onsite search, and maintaining asset (image and video) size requirements. C1 Internal use
- College Degree
- 5+ years of relevant ecommerce experience; product or program management, site merchandising, tech background a plus
- Prior experience with Google Analytics and Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform preferred
- Experience creating and driving mobile-first strategies.
- Highly strategic with the ability to take on large scopes of work and prioritize effectively.
- Passion for user-centric design; commitment to research, competitive analysis, user/stakeholder reviews, analytics and un-biased recommendations in a highly collaborative environment.
- Aptitude for building effective partnerships and interacting successfully with diverse individuals at all levels.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $60.14 to $66.82 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.