Would you like to help one of our client’s strategic partners drive explosive growth? Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, hard-working, analytical and creative candidate to join our strategic vendor support team. You will work directly with a strategic vendor partner to develop their business, acting as a liaison and executing a joint business plan.
The Brand Specialist position offers an exciting introduction to our on-line retail business and a broad training ground for future success. This role will work directly with a strategic vendor partner to grow their business and achieve qualitative and quantitative goals while working with multiple internal teams and management. The Brand Specialist will develop skills and work across all three functional areas (Vendor Management, In-stock and Site Merchandising) to grow and improve their vendor’s success. This role is an ideal start on one of the most supportive, high-functioning teams and will provide a great cross section of roles and responsibilities to the ambitious candidate who is eager to drive a business to success.
– Acting as the business owner for his or her vendor in their respective categories, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business.
– This entails forecasting, monitoring, understanding and reporting on vendor, along with responsibility for driving strategic projects and promotions to achieve business objectives
– Proactively negotiating costs, promotional opportunities, and other business inputs for the vendor
– Conducting pricing and ROI analysis and making recommendations for initiatives that optimize profit margin
– Managing Purchase Orders and In-Stock analysis for the strategic vendor
– Scheduling, updating, and producing content on clients .com’s product detail pages and general pages, including numerous cataloging and editing tasks
– Helping with numerous marketing and email efforts, scheduling product lists, analyzing site promotions performance and making recommendations on marketing plans
Our environment is very fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and management. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the food industry, and an acute interest in driving the growth and profitability of a strategic vendor partner on the client’s retail platform.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 2-4 years of relevant experience
– Proficiency in Excel and data analysis
– Excellent presentation, organization and account management skills
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
– Strong database and computer skills
– Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
– Experience in process improvement
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $30.34-$32.34/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks: