This position requires relocation to Saudi Arabia. Candidate must be willing to relocate.
We are seeking experienced Job Evaluation consultants to join the Job Evaluation Division of the Organization Consulting Department (OCD).
The Organization Consulting Department provides a wide range of professional and management consulting services to client globally including all subsidiaries and joint ventures. Job Evaluation consultants provide corporate consulting services supporting diverse business segments in the design of organizations, job ladders, and jobs and in the methods to analyze, benchmark, evaluate, and place jobs within grading or compensation structures.
The candidate is to provide a systematic and consistent approach to defining the relative worth of jobs within an organization, a process used to rank jobs on the basis of the duties and responsibilities assigned to each job. The aim is to facilitate the accommodation of new or revised jobs into the grading structure, get clear job value comparisons, offer a systematic procedure for determining the relative worth of jobs, bring standardization, clarity and uniformity in evaluation structure, and serve as a basis for job matching and external pay comparisons.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Job Evaluations matters including job development and assessment.
- Review and assess Job Evaluation requests and develop informed solutions that meet the needs of the Company and the organization.
- Utilize Job Evaluation frameworks, tools, or methodologies to benchmark jobs and conduct salary surveys to compare jobs and job structures to market practices
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of quantitative and qualitative job evaluation research design and analysis.
- Support evaluation assignments to ensure the delivery of high-quality evaluation deliverables.
- Support and manage internal and external job evaluation projects, developing methodologies, providing evaluation services, drafting deliverables and effective liaison/communication with clients.
- Take responsibility for delivering complex assignments under the direction of the Corporate Advisor, Job Evaluation.
- Consult with senior members of the team, findings, conclusions and recommendations to ensure that projects meet and/or exceed client expectations.
- Plan & manage all activities to successfully complete corporate Job Evaluation initiatives that improve the value of OCD services
- Provide work direction to less experienced employees as required; participates in developing junior consultants.
- Develop and deliver presentations to Executive Management
- Must be willing to travel throughout the Kingdom to various job sites.
- Comfortable working independently and in group settings.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A Master’s degree is preferable but not essential.
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in a corporate role related to Job Evaluation (can include organization structuring) preferably within oil and gas sector or a consultancy practice. New hires are expected to draw on their knowledge and expertise to provide immediate value.
- Must be experienced with recognized job evaluation frameworks such as the Hay System, Towers Watson Global Grading System, the Mercer IPE system, or similar job evaluation tools.
Our client occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance the company’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.