DOE | Outstanding Pay & Benefits
Creative Program Developer
*This is an expat role and requires relocation to Saudi Arabia.*
*Must be a current holder of a North, South, or Central American passport*
*Incredible benefits and relocation package*
Our large international client is seeking a Creative Program Developer to join the Programs Division for their culture center. The Programs Division is responsible for planning and executing all programs, including, but not limited to, the Museum programs, Theater and Performing Arts programs, as well as Idea Lab and the Outreach programs. In addition, it is responsible for the Library and other educational, scientific, and technological programs.
- Passionately acting as an advocate for innovation, challenging traditional thinking, leading learning opportunities to promote innovative solutions
- Acting as the primary coordinator for innovation programs efforts between internal teams, partners, and external consultants to ensure program goals are executed efficiently and effectively.
- Building, developing and maintaining a high-quality fellowship program (identify and recruit best-in-class coaches, design and implement curriculum, manage relationships, etc.)
- Executing and overseeing the daily, weekly, and long-term objectives and goals of the innovation programs.
- Creating a leading center of innovation and immersive content creation in the region to develop and cultivate internal and external innovation ecosystems
- Raising the profile of the unit both nationally and within the institution and manage the existing innovation networks
- Seeking opportunities to supplement the function’s expertise through partnerships and collaborations
- Designing and organizing programs and events to achieve the delivery of new innovative projects
- Leading agile and adaptive project and development techniques to ensure maximum throughput of projects
- Create scopes of work, contracts, and agreements to deliver these projects.
- Communicating and monitoring the success of the innovation programs.
- Undertaking regular reviews of the unit’s success and adapting plans as appropriate.
- A bachelor’s degree in innovation management, project management, design management, education or equivalent fields.
- A master’s degree is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the design and creative industries, creative arts, academic learning, and teaching or more broadly, project managing large projects with diverse communities and/or working with multidisciplinary industries.
- Knowledge in financial management and budget review
- Strong knowledge of developing and design educational programs focused on innovation and incubation of ideas
- Exceptional project manager skills with previous experience managing the operational, technical, and relational aspects of projects and programs
- Experience leading grant and/or investment competitions and fellowship programs
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
Our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
- Compelling remuneration package
- Annual cash payment that more than covers airfare costs to your home country. Flexibility to use this payment in any way you choose.
- Up to 38 calendar days of paid leave
- 9 -11 days of national public holidays each year
- Severance award: In accordance with Saudi labor law, a severance award is payable by the company to employees who leave after two years or more of satisfactory service.
- Education Assistance Plan: If you are hired on family status, you may be eligible to benefit from the company’s excellent education assistance plan for dependent children.
- Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance
- Free medical care
- Free access to an extensive range of recreational facilities that include: private beaches, tennis courts, exercise gyms, swimming pools, golf courses, tennis and squash courts, and much more
- Free scheduled transportation
- Voluntary Group Life and Accident Insurance
- Short-term Disability: 30 days at full pay and 60 days at three-quarters pay, in any one-year period
- Career development: many opportunities to develop your career and expertise