Outstanding pay & benefits
Sr. Production Director
** This position is an EXPAT role and requires relocation to Saudi Arabia. Must be a current holder of a North, South, or Central American passport**
We are seeking a Senior Production Director to join the Media Production Division of the Communications Content & Channels Department. The Media Production Division is responsible for providing high-end video production, photography, archive and broadcast radio services that provide quality content for the communication needs of Saudi Aramco. The Senior Production Director’s primary role is to work within the Media Production Audio Visual Unit, working with other key team members and pre-production, production and post production staff to produce and direct creative and engaging corporate video programs for events, social media and other corporate video needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Senior Production Director will creatively produce and direct corporate video programs to the highest standard, from creative concept through to finished product, utilizing specialist personnel and equipment at the Media Production Division’s state-of-the-art facilities.
- When required, you will provide guidance and training to Junior members of the Media Production Team.
- You will be required to interpret technical briefs, work with clients and create creative and technical proposals, including, when necessary, script writing.
- You will lead a fully equipped camera team utilizing some of the latest high-end professional production equipment. You will be adept at creative studio and location direction.
- You will be able to direct professional video editors, 2D & 3D graphic designers, compositors, color graders and sound designers. The majority of programming is produced in English and so a fully fluent, preferably native written & spoken ability in English is required. Fluency in Arabic is desired, but not essential.
- You will be able to present concepts and completed work for review to senior management and external dignitaries.
- As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in communications media, film, television or related creative discipline from a recognized and approved program.
- You will have ten years’ experience in the video production industry, including at least five in a role as a Senior Production Director.
- You will have a detailed CV / resume detailing your professional history, including clients and previous projects completed, with hyperlinks to previous work samples and/or showreels.
- You must have a solid understanding of the video pre-production, production and post production industry, including a wide range of modern technical video formats. This should include a strong mix of high-end corporate, documentary and commercial / short form promo projects.
- You will be able to work quickly and efficiently and deliver creative results to tight deadlines.
Compelling remuneration package
Annual cash payment that more than covers airfare costs to your home country. Flexibility to use this payment in any way you choose.
Up to 38 calendar days of paid leave
9 -11 days of national public holidays each year
Severance award: In accordance with Saudi labor law, a severance award is payable by the company to employees who leave after two years or more of satisfactory service.
Education Assistance Plan: If you are hired on family status, you may be eligible to benefit from the company’s excellent education assistance plan for dependent children.
Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance
Free medical care
Free access to an extensive range of recreational facilities that include: private beaches, tennis courts, exercise gyms, swimming pools, golf courses, tennis and squash courts, and much more
Free scheduled transportation
Voluntary Group Life and Accident Insurance
Short-term Disability: 30 days at full pay and 60 days at three-quarters pay, in any one-year period
Career development: many opportunities to develop your career and expertise
Our client occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.