Outstanding pay & benefits
Museum Exhibition Project Manager
** This position is an EXPAT role and requires relocation to Saudi Arabia. Must be a current holder of a North, South or Central American passport**
The Project Manager manages and coordinates all aspects of project management functions related to the organization, development, and implementation of temporary in-house exhibitions, permanent gallery rotations, traveling exhibitions, and other related projects. This includes responsibility for drafting schedules, developing and tracking budgets, writing agendas, leading meetings, and facilitating communication between cross-functional teams at all levels. This position will also be called upon to assist with other institutional project management needs. The Project Manager is essential and is relied upon to be an advocate for their successful completion. The role will require an individual with a great sense of independence, yet being able to lead a wide range of stakeholders through the project.
- Support the Museum’s mission and vision, with a focus on visitor experience and community engagement
- Contribute to and support Ithra’s strategic plan, annual priorities, as well as programs and initiatives.
- Contribute to a positive organizational culture based on mutual respect, a spirit of collegiality, cooperation, and openness to many perspectives.
- Manage all aspects of project management functions related to the organization, development, implementation, and archiving of temporary in-house exhibitions, permanent gallery rotations, traveling exhibitions, and other related projects.
- Good leadership and people management skills; able to lead and motivate teams during exhibition installation and de-installation.
- Develop and oversee project budgets and work schedules in consultation with relevant personnel; monitor project expenditures and report against targets; track and continually revise schedules and timelines
- Demonstrable project management skills with the ability to manage several projects concurrently, maintaining a flexible approach when working under pressure.
- Review, create, manage, and disseminate contracts with independent contractors related to projects assigned
- Plan, lead and facilitate core and cross-functional team meetings; foster productive relationships and mutual understanding between project team members and stakeholders
- Ensure essential information is communicated consistently and in a timely manner with key partners
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Continually strive to improve project management processes across the institution
- Provide guidance to project coordinators in the development and management of production budgets, schedules, workflow and processes for cross functional teams
- Manage the selection of contractors for exhibitions, factoring in suitability and cost efficiency for the project.
- Manage the Exhibitions team members including Coordinators and Gallery Technicians as directed, offering support and guidance, carrying out annual reviews.
- Ability to deliver results, facilitate and influence others and problem solve beyond temporary solutions
- 6+ years of related experience (managing projects in museums, libraries, etc)
- Proven experience in project management
- Experience and knowledge of the process of exhibition development and installation
- Experience with working with curators, designers, programmers
- Strong communication and written skills; ability to draft business plans to determine the feasibility of undertaking new projects and create detailed reports
- English and Arabic language proficiency in both spoken and written form preferred, not required
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Compelling remuneration package
Annual cash payment that more than covers airfare costs to your home country. Flexibility to use this payment in any way you choose.
Up to 38 calendar days of paid leave
9 -11 days of national public holidays each year
Severance award: In accordance with Saudi labor law, a severance award is payable by the company to employees who leave after two years or more of satisfactory service.
Education Assistance Plan: If you are hired on family status, you may be eligible to benefit from the company’s excellent education assistance plan for dependent children.
Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance
Free medical care
Free access to an extensive range of recreational facilities that include: private beaches, tennis courts, exercise gyms, swimming pools, golf courses, tennis and squash courts, and much more
Free scheduled transportation
Voluntary Group Life and Accident Insurance
Short-term Disability: 30 days at full pay and 60 days at three-quarters pay, in any one-year period
Career development: many opportunities to develop your career and expertise
This is an onsite opportunity at the company headquarters in Dharan, Saudi Arabia. Schedule is full-time M-F onsite, with every other Friday off
Our client in the oil and gas industry occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.