Temp to Perm
$ 33.65 to $38.46 an hour
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer for our manufacturing client. Our client is looking for someone who can wear many hats and problem-solve like the best of them. They are looking for a forward thinker who takes initiative and doesn’t wait around for people to tell you what to do. You ask questions and aren’t afraid to ask for help when it’s needed. You know how to make work fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. The company is based on the East Coast. Working hours mainly East Coast (9-5 pm). Must be available for some earlier meetings (8 am ET), as needed. The role is targeted to start the first week of January.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and implementing strategic on-brand solutions across multiple platforms for the client’s brands.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop best-in-class, creative solutions that convert and align with our brand guidelines.
- Create design deliverables across email, social, website, packaging, and print collateral.
- Work with the product team to prepare presentations and concept boards for new innovations, seasonal lines & year-round opportunities.
- Work with print and product partners to conceptualize and develop product labels and packaging.
- Present designs & concepts for feedback and approval.
- Oversee final production and approval of files and assets for turnover to our internal teams or outside partners.
- Create large-scale graphics for product showrooms and merchandising displays.
- Maintain and update client’s brand books, guidelines, and asset libraries.
- Work within a highly organized file/folder structure and strive to continuously maintain maximum organization for optimal seamless collaboration.
- Assist in managing external creative partners for video, animation, and photography.
- Help to build a comprehensive library of mood boards to pull for various projects.
- Work at a fast pace on multiple projects simultaneously without compromising quality.
- Ability to pivot when business priorities shift.
- Continuously keep yourself aware of the competitor landscape across all mediums.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in a design role or an equivalent combination of education, experience, or outstanding performance.
- The capability to understand business goals and help to translate them into thoughtful creative solutions.
- Ability to execute ideas from concept to final creative.
- Ability to collaborate and support design across departments.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Expert Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of typography, hierarchy, and composition.
- Must have a collaborative attitude and be receptive to healthy creative critique.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team environment, owning multiple projects at once, with tight deadlines and quick turnarounds.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively articulate design concepts and ideas.
- Experience working both digital and print.
- Designing for Amazon is a major plus
- Expert photo compositing skills are a major plus
- Coding knowledge is a major plus
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $33.65 to $38.46 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.