$185K - $230K
Our client, a leading distributor of precious metals, is looking for a VP of Media to join their growing team.
*This role is hybrid (4 days in office, 1 day home). Candidates will need to live in Austin, TX (HQ) or Scottsdale, AZ.
*This role is salaried at $185K – $230K, with bonus.
The Vice President of Media oversees the company’s media presence, including Video (television, OTT, CTV, etc.), Direct Mail, Print, and Public Relations. The Vice President of Media is a key executive team member, working closely with the COO and other top leaders to develop and execute an effective media strategy that focuses on brand growth. This individual must be a creative thinker with excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of the latest trends in media. They must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and be able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
· 8+ years of experience in the field (previous agency experience preferred).
· 3+ years as a Director, VP or similar level.
· 2+ years in leading a media team; comprehensive understanding of budgets, project workflow, and timelines.
· Proven experience partnering with creative and marketing teams; familiar with strategic planning, ideation process, and execution among a variety of deliverables.
· Leadership. You listen, educate, and guide. You excel with verbal, written, and interpersonal communication.
· Negotiation. You’re well-versed with internal and external partnerships. You can have hard conversations, understand ROI, and sell ideas that meet the bottom line.
· Strategic & Analytical. You possess the ability to think high level, but also like to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
· Self-Improvement. You’re a life learner who takes initiative and understands that ‘we’ is greater than ‘I’.
· Brand Awareness. You will play a key role identifying the company’s core demographic, determining future targets, and sharing our story with the world.
· Project Management. You are obsessed with time and detail; making sure that nothing is overlooked during multi-deliverable requests.
· Budget Management. You convey a strong business acumen with a solid grasp of annual planning, quarterly reports, actuals, and identifying opportunities for savings and growth.