Temp to Perm
$42-55 / hr.
The Sr. Specialist, Sales Learning & Development will be responsible for executing our global automotive client’s training and learning programs by creating impactful, engaging training content that meets the needs of the Dealer Engagement Team.
This position requires a background in instructional design, various learning styles and delivery media to create a learning environment conducive for Sales and Customer Service teams.
This role will work with the Product team when new products are being developed or improved that require training materials to be created or updated. This position will be a lead in the facilitation of product training for the Field team.
Additionally, the Sr. Specialist will assist Dealer Engagement team members with daily administration of the LMS. The ideal candidate will have creative thinking skills and a passion for making learning interesting and fresh.
1. Plan, develop, and implement learning projects from infancy to completion supporting the company’s field team goals.
2. Assess the needs of learners, develop effective content to target those needs, and determine best delivery method.
3. Work with subject matter experts to coordinate content development to be used for product training, marketing, team meetings, or presentations.
4. Develop eLearning, videos, and virtual classrooms.
5. Interface with training vendors, manage training schedules and program quality and provide effective support.
6. Support administration of LMS and provide guidance to field team members as needed.
7. Manage multiple projects simultaneously, working with teams to resolve issues and identify areas of concern or opportunity.
8. Facilitate field training sessions and assist with facilitation of new employee training.
9. Support development of sales learning and development programs or project updates as needed.
10. Report on progress for assigned projects and provide insight and recommendations.
11. Stay current on technological landscape and emerging tools and methodologies within the adult learning discipline.
12. Identify and recommend ideas to improve team efficiency and individual performance.
– Instructional Design experience, 3+ years.
– Project coordination experience within a corporate training or educational environment, 3+ years.
– Creating a variety of training materials such as job aids, eLearning, multi-media, presentations, and guides.
– LMS administration, 3+ years.
– Automotive projects related to OEMs or dealers or SaaS preferred
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
– Advanced knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theories and delivery strategies.
– Field/sales training content development, a plus.
– Working knowledge of Articulate Rise required.
– Camtasia, InDesign, Adobe Creative Cloud preferred.
– SAP SuccessFactors, a plus.
– Proactively problem-solve and multitask while maintaining composure and attention to detail.
– Follow through mindset to uphold a ‘close the loop’ culture.
– A positive approach to serving customers and providing exceptional customer service.
– Ability to demonstrate good judgment, high ethics and project a professional image.
– Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
– The drive to identify and seize opportunities for continuous improvement as business needs change.
– Excellent organization, flexibility and time management skills and the ability to work in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
– Exceptional interpersonal and business communication skills (written, verbal, listening).
– Proficient in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design or Adult Learning, or equivalent combination of work experience and education
* Please note: this is a hybrid role onsite in Dearborn, MI 1 day / week in 2023 and 2 days / week in 2024 (Tuesdays & Wednesdays). Potential to covert into a full-time employee after 6 months (annual salary $85K + 10% bonus)
Our client is leading the digital transformation for the automotive industry by collecting data to analyze consumer interactions and, in return, offers a variety of products tailored to the evolving consumer needs. The data collected has increased retail sales and brand loyalty for all partners–winning! Each partner relationship is unique but all share the same end result–maximizing digital marketing that leads to an increase in sales. Innovative and effective? We love that! Our client knows that their employees are the competitive advantage!
The company values include inclusion, respect, integrity, trustworthiness and accountability. Our client encourages and values the voice and contributions of all team members fostering a safe and open environment for each individual to be their authentic selves. Creativity is already flowing at this company but YOU can help create magic! Your digital expertise and innovative ideas will help to enhance the overall user experience. The teams you will collaborate with, the skills you will sharpen (and gain) and your creative insights will not only add to your experience but will look great on your resume. Quick, write that down! This exciting opportunity will expand your portfolio and will give you a competitve advantage when searching for your next opportunity! In an industry with such high demand, this is one you won’t want to miss! Apply today to see what exciting opportunities we have waiting for you!
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome perks:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, and Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You’ll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Compare our benefits to other agencies, here: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
- Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM