$25/hr - $34/hr
Our education client is looking for a Web Specialist, focusing on Drupal Lightning Builder and/or Enterprise CMS’s, to join their team for a 6-month initial duration, with potential to extend. This role is remote unless you live in Chicago IL, Columbia MD, or Minneapolis MD.
The team is looking for candidates that have a balance of web technology and user experience. The teams move very quickly, working in agile across our development and CRO functions. Adherence to deadlines, responsiveness and the ability to shift focus to an urgent, priority project is crucial. The day to day of your work involves building webpages using Drupal Lightning Builder, testing components, taking designs from Figma and ensuring they are built to spec.
Overall we are looking for someone who is a collaborative team player that is eager to learn new systems, technologies and ways of working.
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under deadlines
- HTML, CSS and web accessibility experience
- Use an enterprise CMS for web publishing
- Experience managing web content
- Drupal Experience (Lightning builder a plus)
- Experience with Project management software (Monday, Asana, Trello)
- Willingness to pivot and learn new things