Outstanding pay & benefits
** This position is an EXPAT role and requires relocation to Saudi Arabia. Must be a current holder of a North, South, or Central American passport**
The Executive Communications Strategist will be responsible for developing and managing the communication strategy and plan for Aramco’s executives and management, ensuring that they are aligned with the company’s Corporate Strategy and business objectives, and the company’s Communication Strategy. Also, will work with the executives and their offices to develop their overall strategy, with specific plans for each executive. Additionally, will be responsible for both identifying, and building strategies and plans to expand the reach and impact of the company’s executives. This is including but not limited to ambassadorship strategies, advocacy, and local community engagement for our key global markets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and develop the executive communications strategy for the company, in alignment with the Corporate Strategy and the Communications Strategy
- Support and develop strategic plans for the company’s senior management, including the EVPs and CEO, in alignment with the executive communications strategy. These include, but are not limited to, speaking opportunities, media interviews, panels, community engagements and advocacy activities.
- Execute these plans to the successful realization of the executive communications strategy goals and KPIs
- Work with executives as needed on strategic briefings, consulting, and advise of their plans
- Develop and manage key executive stakeholder analysis and mapping of our global markets and audiences
- Develop and execute a global key executive stakeholder engagement strategy
- Establish a local community engagement strategy and program in our global markets, in alignment with the executive communication strategy and relevant stakeholders in Public Affairs and the executive offices
- Create and plan events or conferences, speaking engagements, community activities for executives, as needed in our global markets
- Develop wider senior management strategies to increase impact, reach and presence of our mid-level executives
- Manage and conduct benchmarks of executive communications activities, as relevant, across IOCs and other peer organizations
- University degree in Public Relations, Communications, International Relations, Communications Strategy, Leadership Strategy, Political Science, Diplomacy or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Communications or related field
- Previous strategy and development experience with C-suite executives in large multinational companies
- Excellent command of oral and written English
- Should be able to adapt to multicultural environment
- Solid portfolio of previous of work
Compelling remuneration package
Annual cash payment that more than covers airfare costs to your home country. Flexibility to use this payment in any way you choose.
Up to 38 calendar days of paid leave
9 -11 days of national public holidays each year
Severance award: In accordance with Saudi labor law, a severance award is payable by the company to employees who leave after two years or more of satisfactory service.
Education Assistance Plan: If you are hired on family status, you may be eligible to benefit from the company’s excellent education assistance plan for dependent children.
Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance
Free medical care
Free access to an extensive range of recreational facilities that include: private beaches, tennis courts, exercise gyms, swimming pools, golf courses, tennis and squash courts, and much more
Free scheduled transportation
Voluntary Group Life and Accident Insurance
Short-term Disability: 30 days at full pay and 60 days at three-quarters pay, in any one-year period
Career development: many opportunities to develop your career and expertise
Our client occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.