Ready for your next professional adventure? Aquent is partnered with a global brand-leading organization with a diverse and inclusive environment filled with passion, purpose, and world-class talent! Our client is a leading producer of energy solutions and is present in Asia, Europe, and North America.
We are seeking a Corporate Brand Management Specialist to join the Content & Brand Compliance Unit in the Branding & Content Services Division, Communication Content & Channels Department.
** This position is an expat role and requires relocation to Saudi Arabia. Must be a current holder of a North, South, or Central American passport**
***SALARY IS OPEN, NEGOTIABLE, AND IS DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE***
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker and have thorough knowledge in advertising, corporate branding and corporate identity. Exposure in production processes, product review and/or product development would be considered advantageous. The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing, to bring ideas, passion and problem-solving approaches to help deliver effective and creative outcome to our stakeholder.
The candidate must have a flexibility to travel to diverse locations when needed, to check the brand-use in the company’s facilitates and make corrective actions as needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following tasks:
· familiarization of brand guidelines, including templates
· Assist and guide proponents on how to use Aramco’s brand correctly
· Easily identify non-brand compliant communication materials to brand compliant designs
· Review and approve announcements and communication materials from internal proponents and vendors’ review should be clear, constructive and consistent
· Development of Power Point presentations – Custom template design; template structuring; Custom animation design; Shape union, combination, combination, fragment and intersect; ink object conversion to shapes, object animation, morph transitions, custom color pallet usage and templating
The successful candidate will have minimum of 5 years of experience in product review or brand review, or brand production. Experience in the Oil & Gas or Energy Sector is preferred.
To also have strong academic credentials, holding a Bachelors’ degree, with advanced or professional qualifications in Communications, advertising, corporate branding or related disciplines is desirable.
In addition to this:
- Proficiency in written and verbal English and skills, and Arabic language is (preferred).
- Very good knowledge in inspection & brand audit of company facilities. maintain confidentiality, integrity, objectivity, independence, skills and competence, work performed by others, documentation, planning, are some of the skills expected in the candidate.
- Conducts assurance audits through a five-phase process which includes selection, planning, conducting fieldwork, reporting results, and following up on corrective action plans
- Thorough in preparation of Brand Audit Report (customized). Report must provide feedback on the paper, suggest improvements and make a recommendation to the proponents about whether to accept, reject or request changes to the audited report
- Excellent interpersonal skills to delve into multi-ethnic & multi-cultural environment
- Basic digital experience, the candidate should have familiarity with print design such color codes, bleeds, slug, crop, and fold marks, as well as with ink limits, dot gains, and transparency
- Experience in developing and designing Power Point presentations – Custom template design; template structuring;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for design & creative elements
- Ability to travel extensively when required
- Good knowledge in indoor & outdoor signage
- Good knowledge in promotional & campaign materials
- Technical knowledge of signage is desirable
- Hard skills: PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Design, Keynote, Adobe Lightroom
- Attributes: Minimal supervision / able to work independently, team player / accepts feedback and re-work well.
The company occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance the company’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.