Ready for your next professional adventure? Aquent is partnered with a global brand-leading organization with a diverse and inclusive environment filled with passion, purpose, and world-class talent!
Our client is a leading producer of energy solutions and is present in Asia, Europe, and North America.
We are seeking experienced Management Consultants to join the Organizational Consulting Department (OCD).
** This position is an expat role and requires relocation to Saudi Arabia. Must be a current holder of a North, South, or Central American passport**
***SALARY IS OPEN, NEGOTIABLE, AND IS DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE***
The core functions of the department are to provide organization design, strategy, and general management consulting services throughout the Company while ensuring alignment of consulting solutions with overall business strategy and corporate objectives, policies, and plans.
OCD consultants provide consulting services to deliver diverse consulting interventions and coordinate the different activities to generate the business initiatives and achieve the defined objectives.
As a consultant under the management consulting division you will be a thought partner, identifying white space opportunities, performing in-depth analysis and supporting the different business units to solve some of the most complex challenges in the industry and shape the future of the Company.
Management consultants will collaborate and coordinate OCD team members from the different functions, including organizational design, workforce planning, job evaluation and continuous improvement, and/or external consulting firms to deliver the mentioned solutions to senior management within the different business (i.e Upstream, Downstream, etc).
The Management consultant should also bring consulting or industry experience in particular fields aligned with company’s strategy, such as, new energies and net zero targets, digital transformation, unconventional assets development, Offshore gas value chain and general sustainable growth, to effectively support the company’s business lines.
A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the company. A Master’s degree is preferable but not essential.
At least 10 years of management consulting or industry experience in organizational design, strategy development, and/or other management consulting disciplines within a global company or with an international management consulting firm.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of planning and managing complex management consulting projects in business improvement disciplines (e.g. organizational design, transformation projects, strategy development, etc.) ideally within the oil and gas industry. Examples of desirable experience include:
• Demonstrated ability to use strategy, organization design, and/or process improvement management consulting methodologies, approaches, or tools.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with excellent interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills. Candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Self-starter with the ability to competently and effectively complete individual tasks and work in a cross-functional team environment.
• Proven delivery experience in management consulting roles. Previous experience at the consultant or manager level. New hires are expected to draw on their knowledge and expertise to provide immediate value.
• Experience operating in large, multi-national corporations in a highly-matrixed, sophisticated structure; Oil and Gas experience a plus.
• Experience working across many countries and cultures. Exposure to the needs and challenges of Saudi Aramco local and global leaders.
• Demonstrated track record of successful ability to execute large and complex consulting engagements.
• Ability to assess client needs, identify omissions and gaps, and design optimal solution.
• Creative thinking and seeking innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
• Excellent communication skills, listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Management Consultants/advisors daily tasks typically include the following:
– Working closely with all levels of clients, individual contributors, and subject matter experts to build and sustain relationships
– Listening to clients to determine their needs and then developing project plans to meet those needs. Including workshops facilitations, interviews and industry benchmarks with a pro active approach
– Reporting project progress to business partners, steering committees and OCD management
– Support internal knowledge development, with training to Jr. personnel and creating frameworks and materials to be leveraged in future OCD engagements
– Execute end to end consulting assignments, including client need identification, scope definition, project day to day and deliverables management. Consulting assignments typically include critical projects typically include:
• Operating Model and Organization Structure Design consulting services to structure and realign organizational entities and restructure Company Directorates.
• Strategy development and advisory to build competitive advantage, and drive bottom-line impact.
• Job evaluations, structure for job families and work scheduling for certain position/entity, in alignment with company context and industry market.
• Mergers, acquisitions, and divestments requiring management consulting support.
• General management consulting for diverse business functions to develop and optimize key business or operations processes.
• Introduction of new management systems and work methods.
• Coordinate cross-functional management consulting teams to assess, recommend, and deliver optimal business and technical solutions leading to impactful business outcomes.
• Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design, process re-engineering, and change management, as needed by the project.
• Prepare and/or assess integrated scopes of work that could involve multiple consulting needs for either internal OCD consultants or external consulting firms.
• Develop integrated plans to establish, monitor, manage, and report key milestones and deliverables.
• Support the triage and resolution of critical project issues and scope changes throughout project phases.
• Execute end to end projects, including client need identification, scope definition, project day to day and deliverables management.
• Report project progress
• Collaborate with internal OCD teams and external management consulting firms for the effective delivery of projects to the different business lines, when required.