*This role is fully remote, but you must lie within 30 miles of Baltimore, MD, Silicon Valley CA, Boston, MA, Houston, TX, Los Angeles, CA, and San Diego, CA
Summary: We are seeking a Marketing Analyst to join our team. The primary responsibility of this role is to measure the performance of our marketing efforts, campaigns, and marketing channels and provide valuable insights to influence our marketing strategies. As a Marketing Analyst, you will play a crucial role in shaping our marketing decisions through data-driven analysis.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Conduct research on customer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, and other experts.
- Develop and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, including surveys, opinion polls, questionnaires, or obtaining existing data.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their market share, focus areas, and strategies to inform our product strategies.
- Provide detailed reporting on all measurement efforts, highlighting key findings and actionable insights.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently manage time.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting and selling products or services.
- Familiarity with media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent training is required.
- 6-8+ years of relevant experience is required, with a focus on data analytics and measurement principles.
- Familiarity with marketing campaigns and marketing channels is essential.
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus, as experience with data querying and manipulation is beneficial.
- Knowledge of general analytics tools, including dashboarding, Google Analytics, and Tableau, is advantageous.
Top 3 Must-Have Hard Skills:
- 6-8+ years of experience in data analytics.
- Strong quantitative skills and understanding of analytics and measurement principles.
- Knowledge of marketing campaigns and channels.
Good to Have Skills:
- Familiarity with SQL, with previous experience using SQL on projects.
- Proficiency in general analytics tools such as dashboarding, Google Analytics, and Tableau.
Story Behind the Need – Business Group & Key Projects:
- This role will support analytics for our AI organization and AI initiatives across the company, focusing on marketing analytics and measurements.
Typical Day in the Role:
- The typical day in this role involves working on analytics for our organization and AI marketing initiatives, including measuring the success of marketing efforts, reporting on marketing channels, and evaluating the performance of major campaign launches.
How Performance Will Be Measured:
- Performance will be measured based on the following deliverables:
- Monthly reporting of marketing efforts.
- Reporting on the performance of each marketing channel.
- Reporting on the success of major campaign launches.
- Agility in providing data and insights for ad hoc requests from stakeholders.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $45 to $55/HR. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan.
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
• Be part of their mission of community building
• Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
• Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
• Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.