$57.92- $64.36 Hourly
- Develop and maintain cloud-native applications using App Services.
- Implement secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Integrate with various data sources and services.
- Troubleshoot and monitor application health status.
- Manage the source code, branches, commits, and merges of your applications using Git.
- Create PRs to review, approve, and merge changes for release.
- Configure and run continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines to automatically build, test, and deploy the code.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the status, performance, and quality of your PRs, pipelines, and deployments using dashboards, reports, and alerts.
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders from other organizations.
- Minimum of 3 years of development experience using Python.
- Azure| 3+ Years of Experience
- Azure DevOps| 3+ Years of Experience
- Power B| 3+ Years of Experience
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $57.92- $64.36 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.