$100 - $110 hourly
- Collaborate with engineering managers, Product Managers, and Quality Engineering teams to design and develop complex Financial Workflow Applications.
- Build integrations with third-party core banking systems.
- Utilize deep knowledge to create and optimize applications.
- Develop, maintain, and leverage UIB (User Interface Builder) for a seamless user experience.
- Demonstrate strong skills in data modeling and application design.
- Proven hands-on experience as a Application Developer, with a track record of building complex applications.
- Experience with development and UIB is a significant plus.
- Strong data modeling and application design skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including engineering managers, Product Managers, and Quality Engineering teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive mindset.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $100.13 – $111.26 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.