Our client is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team in New York! This role will focus on creating flyers, posters, signs, typesetting and more. This is an onsite position (M, W ,F) at around 21/hours a week.
- Strong graphic design foundations: typography, layout, concept ideation, communication, brand management
- Experienced graphic arts designer (5-10 years’ experience, BA, BFA graphic design preferred)
- Experience with HTML emails preferred
- Knowledge of prepress and printing process
- Able to communicate with contributors, stake holders , quickly, efficiently and professional
- Design templates, newsletters, brochures, and other marketing materials to support research, medical education, departmental, development campaigns and initiatives according to brand standards
- Must possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to work independently and on deadline
- Work on short term, ad-hoc departmental project work
- Ensure all design work meets brand standards
- Partner with the design & creative team members develop communication campaigns on behalf of internal communications
- Responsible for preparation and management of all necessary mock-ups and assets, manage files, and prepare files for production.
- Comprehends core objectives and communicates them visually
- Experience with large format design, presentation design
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and other applications for digital and print production; InDesign, Illustrator, In Copy, Photoshop, MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Slack,
- Working knowledge of CANVA desk top publishing systems a plus i.e.: Marq. aka Lucid- press certified
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $45 – $55/hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match (if applicable).