Our client is in search of a Jr. Marketing Manager who will work on new customer onboarding and engagement. This engagment is a key input into accelerating the growth of our clients TV business. This role is responsible for activating the marketing playbook for the beginning of a Fire TV customers journey (activation and onboarding) in North America, and positively impacting the experience for millions of new Fire TV customers.
- Plan and deliver campaigns, including on-device, email, PUSH, and placements on the companies website
- Create marketing content and collateral for campaigns, collaborating with brand team
- Develop and manage a roadmap of deliverables including test and learn cadence, dial-up of always-on tactics specific to the new customer cohort. Communicate progress through progress reviews, prioritization, experiment result read-outs etc.
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics, identifying opportunities to enhance campaigns and improve performance
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Comfortable with data and reporting
- Experience with entertainment or TV/Media
- Marketing experience
- Comfortable with data
- Work with efficiency and accuracy
- Appetite or experience with entertainment
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $25-$30 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Fortune 100 company whose mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is what unites their employees across teams and geographies as they all strive to delight their customers and make their lives easier, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks:
Free Continued Learning: https://aquent.com/talent/training