$29.00 - $34.00/hour (DOE)
Program Manager – Workforce Management
Process hiring requests from managers within the CE&S group using our internal tool, plus other internal tools like Employee Central, iCIMS, Headtrax, and MSPeople
- Assign PCNs to hiring managers based on approvals in our internal tool
- Answer queries from hiring managers and recruiters through email
- Create, edit, and close PCNs in Employee Central
- Create iCIMS reqs on behalf of hiring managers
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, high attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook.
1) Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications
2) SAP Success Factors (Employee Central) AND iCIMS
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Prior Tech Company experience
- 2-4 years of experience
Purpose of this Team -Manages Headcount for the organization – Hiring Managers use their tool to request new positions for hiring
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $29- $34.08 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.