Our client is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, hard-working, analytical and creative candidate to join their strategic deals support team. You will work directly with the clients fashion deals team to manage key strategic deal events. The Vendor Management position offers an exciting introduction to their online retail business and a broad training ground for future success.
This role will work directly with the clients fashion deals team. You will develop skills and work across all three functional areas (Vendor Management, In-stock and Site Merchandising) to ensure the success of the clients promotional events. This role is an ideal start on one of the most supportive, high-functioning teams and will provide a great cross section of roles and responsibilities to the ambitious candidate who is eager to drive a business to success. You will play a key player in ensuring Promotional Events are successful and meet a high Customer Experience bar.
Responsibilities will include:
– Deal creation, execution, and management (100+ deals)
– Deal customer experience and error audits
– Walk the store (by style, brand) to find and remediate issues
– Partner with Retail teams to ensure deals are error free
– Ensure deals launch with no defects
The environment is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, highly organized, analytical, and comfortable working with multiple teams and leadership. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the Retail industry, is detail-orientated and self-driven.
– 0-2 years of relevant experience
– Strong numeric and analytic aptitude
– Intermediate to advanced proficiency of the Microsoft Office Suite
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
– Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
– Experience in project/program management or e-commerce
– Experience in process improvement
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $29.64 to $32.64. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Want to work for one of the fastest growing and most admired companies in the world?
Founded in 1995 this client of Aquent’s has grown to one of the largest tech companies in the world. Driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that transform the way their customers live their lives and run their businesses. Come join them and work in a place that values innovation, creativity and leadership.
Working with AQUENT provides you access to some pretty awesome benefits and employee perks: