$57.69 - $64.10 hourly
Aquent’s Client is looking for a Big Data Architect to join the Data Engineering team. As a member of the team, you will get to live on the front edge of modern technology by helping us to design a data platform that will enable business insights while ensuring the privacy of our player’s data.
The successful candidate will bring an attention to detail along with modern data engineering practices and help us build a high quality, highly efficient, modern data platform at scale.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Data Engineer
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server. Expert level TSQL knowledge required.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing scalable ETL processes including data movement (SSIS, replication, etc.) and quality tools.
- 3+ years’ experience with modern Big Data Analytics using Data Lake, Spark and formats like Parquet.
- B.A. is required relating to data, engineering, etc
- 2+ years’ experience building cloud hosted data systems is a must.
- Building pipelines in databricks
- Working with data in and from a data exploration tool
- Experience building and maintaining Delta Lakes
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with Kusto
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent o f$57.69 – $64.10 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.