$30.34 - $34.16 an hour
Our technology client is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their Halo Gaming team to plan and oversee a variety of operational activities. The ideal candidate has a passion for details and is diligent about follow through. They thrive in a process-based business environment and care about doing work that contribute to a world class customer experience for or players. An understanding of Halo Games is a must, willingness to learn and play regularly is a requirement as part of our team.
- Manage Support Confluence and SharePoint sites, with a focus on accuracy in content and consistency in branding/look feel
- Own and maintain team process documentation and infrastructure, including OneNote, SharePoint and other internal tools
- Organize and drive tasks assigned by team members
- Partner with other teams for various support projects and activities
- Collaborate closely with support leads to draft and prepare communications and reports
- Provide assistance to Service Delivery team, supporting agent audits and process adherence and assisting with documentation
- Experience with Zendesk
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Proven success as a project manager or coordinator
- Strong skills with Office 365: PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams
- History of executing on tasks while managing and building relationships
- Ability to commit to accuracy and integrity on tasks small and large
- Data/reporting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, experience writing work communications and/or content (samples required)
- A passion for gaming, Xbox, and Halo and willingness to take part in required play and testing
- Experience with SharePoint, Confluence, and Zendesk
- Background in gaming or previous studio experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or PMP
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $30.34 – $34.16 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.