$43/hr - $53/hr
This is a remote role, but ideally candidates can work on-site in Redmond.
Pay Range: $43/hr – $53/hr
Our client is a leader in the gaming space and is looking for a Producer for an upcoming title.
- Primary scrum master for BI & Data Pipeline Engineering teams
- Facilitate backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Maintain effective coordination with primary stakeholders to ensure continuity of business objectives
- Communicate with data customers and stakeholders to establish telemetry-based reporting to allow data driven business decisions
- Ensure ongoing compliance with data privacy practices and procedures
- Proficient managing effective communication and information management
- Experience tracking and managing tasks
- 2+ years at a gaming studio, AAA studio experience preferred
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $43/hr – $53/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.