Desired Skills and Experience
-1-2 years search advertising experience
-Intermediate to expert level knowledge of Excel, v-lookups, pivot tables, data manipulation, and analysis
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills
-Ability to think analytically and to set clear priorities, with very strong organizational, problem solving, and decision-making skills required
-Demonstrated ability to manage projects, and to work across various functions, groups, and organizations with clear communication
-Power BI experience preferred
-Search advertising publisher experience preferred
An employer is looking for an Account Coordinator. The AC will provide search advertising, account management support services to Partner Sales Executives (PSE) who manage strategic clients globally. The AC will work with PSE’s on account setup, new opportunity vetting, executing on the operational components and reporting. The AC will be responsible for monitoring key performance metrics, and working with several stakeholder groups to drive resolution of customer escalations, performance and quality inquiries.
Core Services and Deliverables for Account Coordinators:
• Help meet client performance goals through monitoring of key metrics (performance, quality, charges, etc) for anomalies
• Lead marketplace inquiries to identify drivers behind performance anomalies
• Coordination of quality investigations across various stakeholders
• Support new accounts with system setup needs
• Client reporting enablement, validation, and maintenance
• Support tactical and foundational client activities such as account health checks, new opportunity submissions, payment validation, and customized reporting needs
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.