$80-85 per hour W2
One of Aquent’s leading Entertainment clients is looking to add an Affiliate Marketing Manager to their growing team. The Growth Marketing team is tasked with driving new subscriber acquisition & driving streaming profitability business objectives. The team is responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The Affiliate Marketing Manager will play a critical role in growing and scaling subscriber acquisition for our client’s streaming by leading a fast-growing, global affiliate marketing program.
Specific responsibilities will include:
– developing and executing the strategy and vision for the channel
– building partnerships with vendors, publishers, and all kinds of affiliates (from premium editorial publishers to niche fan sites, streaming guides to high-quality incentivized and cashback models, card-linked offer networks and strategic brand partners)
– optimizing campaigns and budgets to support The Studios’ content releases.
The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who wants to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth. This is a highly collaborative role which will work across the Disney business as well as high-profile external partners.
-Lead our global affiliate marketing team and agency for our client, directly managing our more junior team members to drive successful team results
-Develop and implement strategies to drive profitable subscriber acquisition, conversion and efficiency via affiliate marketing program for our client
-Drive recruitment and business development efforts to identify and establish relationships with new affiliate partners, including editorial publishers, affiliate networks, high-quality incentivized and loyalty programs, card-linked offers, and brand-to-brand partnerships
-Develop and execute strategy across affiliate marketing channel including sell-in documents, bounty and payout models and contracts, and campaign management
-Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams like brand, legal, PR, paid media strategy, and design for campaign approvals and coordination, as well as regional marketing teams for localization of campaigns and local affiliate recruitment if applicable
-Regularly analyze data and metrics to identify key opportunities to improve KPI performance, increase scale, and enhance efficiency of marketing spend to help achieve Disney Streaming’s profitability business objectives for our client
-Develop robust test & learn plan to improve performance and marketing spend efficiencies, based on data & analytical insights
-Own direct relationship with top affiliate partners and external vendors/agencies
-Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact campaigns and initiatives
-Drive innovation with partners to get them excited to promote our first-class streaming services and beloved content
• 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
• Strong knowledge of the affiliate space and familiarity with all affiliate partner types (editorial, cashback, card-linked offers, strategic brand partners, etc) and how to optimize partnerships to drive performance across various affiliate models
• Experience working on global brands or with affiliate partners both within the US and internationally
• Highly analytical mindset with an understanding of acquisition funnel, performance marketing KPI’s, and profitability levers
• Excellent Excel and Google Slides/PowerPoint skills
• Strategic self-starter with ability to navigate cross-functional teams. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from start to finish
• Strong partner or client management skills
• Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong team leader with prior experience directly managing teams and external vendors, in addition to ability to manage upwards with internal Disney executives
• Excellent communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
• Experience in direct-to-consume/streaming.
• Experience in a subscription based business.
• Experience working with international teams.