$60-65 per hour W2
One of Aquent’s leading Entertainment clients is looking to add an Ads Operations Coordinator to their growing team. This candidate will serve as an in-house expert on Third-Party Ad Servers (DoubleClick DCM), Rich Media, DCO, Viewability/Fraud, Mobile App Tracking, TMS, etc.
Responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with management to serve as a point of contact between ad server and internal business units
• Supporting all media trafficking needs by scheduling and maintaining placements, rotation of ads, and creative throughout the lifetime of campaigns
• Efficiently distribute tags, trackers, and creative assets to all media partners
• Embing additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components for external vendors as needed
• Supporting daily QA and timely troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and floodlights/vendor pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
• Creating process documents for all parties and make sure all parties are in alignment
• Primary contact for troubleshooting of all placements, tagging, and floodlights/vendor pixels for on-site tracking implementations to ensure proper tracking
• Educating and assist internal/external teams on proper implementation and best practices of third-party ad serving tags and systems
• Assisting in mentoring and escalation for Ad Operations Associates
• Proactively communicate with all internal teams (paid media, analytics, etc.) at the onset of a campaign to identify and implement all creative and technical requirements
• Managing relationships with external vendors to remain educated on industry trends (such as rich media partners, ad verification partners, location data partners, etc.)
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property Start Time: 12:00 AM
• 3+ years ad operations experience either agency side or within the digital industry (inclusive of DSPs, ad serving companies, etc.), trafficking large-scale paid media campaigns
• Must have experience with direct response campaigns
• Hands on expertise with DoubleClick Campaign Manager third-party ad serving required
• High level understanding in viewability & IVT, analyzing data in Integral Ad Science (IAS), MOAT and/or Doubleverify
• Experience with Mobile App Tracking solutions preferred: Kochava, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
• Experience with rich media solutions preferred: DoubleClick RM, Flashtalking, Sizmek, etc.
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!
Required Education BS or equivalent work experience